For corrections or comments
copyright 2008 Delphi Communications
SBA U.S. Small Business Administration
HELP FROM THE SBA
HOMEOWNERS, RENTERS AND BUSINESSES, if you had losses due to the severe storms and flooding from April 14 - 18, 2007, in the primary counties of Orange, Rockland, Westchester, and the contiguous counties of Bronx, Dutchess, Putman, Sullivan and Ulster in the State of New York, you may qualify for help from the SBA…
• HOMEOWNERS, RENTERS, BUSINESSES & NON-PROFITS with physical damages caused by the severe storms and flooding on April 14-18, 2007.
• SMALL BUSINESSES having difficulty meeting operating expenses, payroll, accounts payable and notes payable as a result of damage or losses caused by the severe storms and flooding on April 14-18, 2007.
• REAL ESTATE (Homeowners & Businesses)
• PERSONAL PROPERTY (personal belongings such as clothing, furniture & automobiles for homeowners and renters)
• BUSINESS INVENTORY, MACHINERY & EQUIPMENT
• SMALL BUSINESSES - LOSS OF NECESSARY WORKING CAPITAL (business interruption )
WHAT ARE THE TERMS?
SBA loans are available as low as 2.875% for Homeowners/Renters and as low as 4.000% for Businesses, up to 30-years at the following limits:
• UP TO $200,000 FOR HOMES*
• UP TO $40,000 FOR PERSONAL PROPERTY*
• UP TO $1,500,000 FOR BUSINESSES*
* SBA loans are for uninsured losses. If you have insurance, you may still be eligible for losses not covered by your insurance. You do
not have to wait for an insurance settlement before applying with SBA.
HOW TO APPLY:
REGISTER FOR HELP BY CALLING FEMA: 1-800-621-FEMA (3362)
TEMPORARY FEMA/SBA DISASTER RECOVERY CENTERS
Open 7 days a week from 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM, until further notice
Town Center - Senior Nutrition Community Center
740 West Boston Post Road
Mamaroneck, NY 10543
Eastchester Public Library
11 Oakridge Place
Eastchester, NY 10709
New Rochelle Emergency Operation Center
90 Beaufort Place
New Rochelle, NY 10101
Business Assistance Center (SBA only, not FEMA)
Village of Mamaroneck
123 Mamaroneck Avenue
Mamaroneck NY 10543
Open: Monday-Friday; 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
WHAT ARE THE DEADLINES? Physical Damage: June 25, 2007, Economic Injury: Jan. 24, 2008.
For more information about the SBA's Disaster Loan Programs, call the SBA Customer Service Center at 1-800-659-2955 or visit our Web site at www.sba.gov/disaster. Additional centers may open at a later date.